At the risk of sounding like a crazy,
religious nut..and after watching a crazy eye opening expose' on
Beyonce's Superbowl performance (not something I would have liked to
watch mind you), I am just reminded that Satan's ultimate desire is to
rob, kill, and destroy.. he is the ultimate deceiver and destroyer and
doesn't care how he does it, as long as he does it. But we can shed light and open eyes to his deception.
"But when anything is exposed by the light, it becomes visible" *Ephesians 5:13
Beyonce' is a great example of someone that so many idolize in this world..a well known name that a lot of teenagers want to emulate and men are seductively lured by and women try to strive for to appeal to other men. Sadly, she is being used as a puppet and I pray the Lord delivers her. Check out this expose' via Pastor Joe Schimmel via www.goodfightministries.org
This is very eye opening on so many levels. I will say that the content, meaning her scantily clad outfits and seductive dancing is not something I condone or support, but I pray you can, as I had to, focus on the meaning of what's really going on here in the midst of this video.
We need to really be
vigilant about what we allow ourselves to watch, listen to and partake
in. The Lord wants us to be sober, vigilant, aware because Satan does
roam around like a roaring lion waiting to devour..he wants to devour
you and me, our families, marriages, children and he will use any means
necessary...one way in particular that seems "innocent" (BIG QUOTATIONS
ON THAT) is through entertainment, media and music...it influences many
and some don't even realize it. "
In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the
unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the
glory of Christ, who is the image of God. *2 Corinthians 4:4 We need not fear, "For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control". *2 Timothy 1:7, but be aware!
Let's not be ignorant and let's be
mindful of this when we choose what to bring into our home, be it books
and magazines we read, sites we visit online, music we download, movies
we buy or rent, movies we go to see at the theater etc. "Be alert and
of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion
looking for someone to devour".* 1 Peter 5:8 (http://www.gotquestions.org/Satan-god-world.html)
No comments:
Post a Comment