We all have a story…a story about where we were born, our family,
upbringing…a story about how we chose our career path or what endeavors
we’ve taken on. We have a story about the places we’ve been, the people
we’ve met.
I’ve been blessed in far too many ways by my Heavenly Father and have
many stories to share, that encompass so many areas of the life the
Lord has given me. I’d love to share some of the ways God has touched my
life, some of the ways He is teaching me in my present season; as a
stay at home Wife and Mom, and also about random interests I have such
as music and beautiful things the Lord blesses me with the privilege of
experiencing. The hope in this, is to encourage others, to provoke
thought and consideration about perspective toward different life
happenings that you may have not considered. I pray that when you read
anything here, that more than anything, it makes you think about Jesus
and the Beautiful Savior, Friend, Comforter, and loving Abba He is…God
bless you today and give you the grace that you need for the place where
you are in your story. Until next time…May you be blessed above
expectation!
Here is a great song that talks about the pages of our life as a story and what it meant and how it affected others. Enjoy!Pages by Leeland
No comments:
Post a Comment